Friday, May 11, 2012

The IBI

Starting on May 23, 2012, I will be traveling the world on a once in a lifetime opportunity through a Messiah College study abroad program called the International Business Institute. Throughout the course of 10 weeks, I will be traveling with 38 other classmates through 13 different countries all while studying for 12 credits worth of international business classes. While in countries like Germany, France, India and China, we will visit major corporation headquarters like Nestle Company and Shell International as well as other organizations like the EU Parliament and the World Trade Organization. This will all be coordinated within four different classes: Comparative Economic Systems, International Trade and Finance, Global Marketing, and Global Business Strategy. Click on the link for more information about this amazing journey! International Business Institute

 My goal throughout this tough and rigorous program is to maintain this travel blog to give the readers a hint of everything I am experiencing while trekking across the globe. Hopefully I can give you a taste of what I am seeing through pictures and samples of what I am doing while on the trip. Thanks for reading and share it with others that are interested!

68ST2CFH4XP6